Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spreading the Word



This is a new piece that I am going to do once in a while called 'Spreading the Word'. I'm not necessarily hosting anything, but if you want to do this too it would be really cool. What it is is when I find a blog that I want more people to check out, I will feature them on Spreading the Word. Some blogs I might feature because they are just getting started and don't have many followers yet, others have a bunch of followers and you probably all follow them but they are so awesome that I feature them anyway.

My first is Rose of the Desert (click on picture above) It is a blog that is pretty much anything, and I am one of its few followers
:'-( - Let's change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!