Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

Share 7 things about yourself

Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers

Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

A huge thanks to Amanda for this award!

And the winners are...

1. Maya, at Rose of the Desert
2. Nikki, at Nikki's Starbucks Reviews
3. Tiffani, at Cafe of Answers
4. Okie, at cucullus non facit monachum
5. Lolz, at When I can't rant to anyone else, I rant to YOU
6. ComaCalm, at ComaCalm's Book Reviews
7. Moonlight Gleam, at Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf
8. Aimee, at Getting Your Read On
9. Ariel, at Must Love Books
10. SimplyMe (Book Addict), at Simply me, a Book Addict

Soooo, the 7 things

1. I LOVE reading and writing
2. I have three adorable pooches
3. My favorite color is green
4. Coffee is very high up there on my favorite drinks list
5. Conan O'brien is currently my favorite comedian
6. My twin's nickname for me is 'Rissy Roo' (though few other people can get away with it).
7. I went to the UK once when I was 10, and I really want to go back!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much darling! I love your blog as well!

    Numbers 1 and 3 both apply to me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to the UK! That's awesome! *Off to go check out the winning blogs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, thank you, Larissa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my in your award, Larissa. You are very kind. I love your new idea too, of spotlighting a new blog you like so others can check it out. You must be a very generous soul. I'm happy to be following your blog and look forward to seeing your success in writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. And thanks so much for the award. I finally got around to passing it on. :)

    Definitely jealous of your UK trip. Hoping to get over there in the next few years...part of the problem is I want to make it a many week (month+?) trip through the UK and Europe. Which makes cost a bigger factor. :)

    Plus my kids seem a little young for the "culture" vacation of Europe/UK, although they love the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, museums, etc, so maybe. Hearing that you loved it at 10 gives me hope of taking them sooner. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!