Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday



Q. WHAT DO I DO WHEN I AM NOT READING?

A. well, let's see, if I'm not reading I am doing a lot of different things in my awesome busy life that would take a very long time to list. But in terms of pass times that I do when I am not reading... I like watching movies/TV shows, writing, spending time with friends, family, pets, horse back riding, and cooking and baking yummy things and eating them (as long as they are gluten free)!!!!

Please leave a link so I can check out your blog!

p.s. The new Harry Potter movie is amazing! I was at the midnight showing last night and I totally cried! If you haven't seen it yet and you are at all into the series, this is the movie you HAVE to see in the theaters!

2 comments:

  1. Hopping through. So glad you loved the HP movie. I'm going to see it tonight and can't wait.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Your name is Larissa. My name is Larissa. We should be friends!

    You are working on a novel. I am working on a novel! We should be friends!

    Anywho, I am hopping through and following!

    Please stop by my blog and return the follow favor! :D

    http://lariswriting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!