Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wesnesday is hosted at Breaking the Spine


Fateful
By Claudia Gray
Released: September 13, 2011

From GoodReads:

In Fateful, eighteen-year-old maid Tess Davies is determined to escape the wealthy, overbearing family she works for. Once the ship they’re sailing on reaches the United States, she’ll strike out on her own. Then she meets Alec, a handsome first-class passenger who captivates her instantly. But Alec has secrets....

Soon Tess will learn just how dark Alec’s past truly is. The danger they face is no ordinary enemy: werewolves are real and they’re stalking him—and now Tess, too. Her growing love for Alec will put Tess in mortal peril, and fate will do the same before their journey on the Titanic is over.

Featuring the opulent backdrop of the Titanic, Fateful’s publication is poised to coincide with the 100-year anniversary of the ship’s doomed maiden voyage. It is sure to be a hit among Titanic buffs and fans of paranormal romance alike.

This book looks like a really great read! Reading Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices has turned me onto historical fantasy ( or whatever that genre is being called) I can't wait to read it!

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. You're the third blog I've seen tonight with this as the WOW pick! I hadn't even heard of this before tonight! Sheesh, onto my TBR it goes! :)

    Here's my WOW: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com/search/label/Waiting%20on%20Wednesday

    Having a giveaway if you're interested and haven't entered yet.

    Goldilox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great book! Now I have to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!